RAK2245 Pi HAT Edition - EU868
Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module HAT (SX1301) for Raspberry Pi
100% secure payment through our payment platform.
Shipping 24-48 hours - Satisfaction guarantee.
RAK2245 Pi HAT is the largest of the RAK2245 family, however it offers complete compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 40pin header. Thus it is a perfect solution for a DIY gateway using the Raspberry Pi at its core. This make for a quick to deploy LoRaWAN solution with low cost and stable performance.
As with the other modules in the RAK2245 line, it is based on the Semtech 1301 and dual SX1257/58 front-end chips. It is a full-fledged 8 channel LoRa Concentrator with a number of improvements over the last generation (RAK831) of this product.
- Fully functioning LoRaWAN Multichannel Concentrator module (SX1301)
- Tx Power up to 27dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Improved noise resistance due to improved RF chain filtering (Additional SAW)
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, AS920 and AS923)
- Integrated Ublox MAX-7Q GPs Module
- 40pin female header (fully compatible with Raspberry Pi)
- Redesigned heat sing for better thermal dissipation and reduced thermal noise
- Board Dimensions: 56.0 x 65.0 x 22.0mm
- Board Weight: Approximately 1.15 oz
- Package Weight: 0.3kg (0.66lb.)
- Package Inclusions: RAK2245 Pi HAT Board, LoRa Antenna, and GPS Antenna