Dragino LPS8 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
The LPS8 is an open source LoRaWAN Gateway
Available NOW !!
Secure online POS payment
Variety in transport companies
Delivery in 24-48 hours in the peninsula and the Balearic Islands
The LPS8 is an open source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LPS8 uses Semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1308 LoRa concentrator, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries.User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size:120 x 120 x 30 mm/pcs
- Weight: 187g
- Size:145 x 135 x 60 mm/pcs
- Weight: 300g